- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Men's Health/Allure12 of 17
- Photo: MPNC/GSI13 of 17
- Photo: HD1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: HD1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Celeb birthdays for the week of May 26-June 1MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:00 PM
- 6 Lessons Hollywood Needs to Learn From 'The Fast & The Furious'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- YouTube Network FullScreen Hires HBO Go Co-Creator Tim MohnMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- How an Extreme Movie Makeover Saved 'Fast & Furious' From Going Direct to MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:43:57 PM
- 'Metallica Through the Never' Trailer: Dane DeHaan Faces an IMAX-Sized Riot (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:53:35 PM
- Celeb birthdays for the week of May 26-June 1
She famously grew up very, very fast, but 18-year-old Miley Cyrus is a die-hard romantic.
Appearing on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday, the former child star opens up about her engagement to Liam Hemsworth -- and her surprisingly intense approach to planning her walk down the aisle.
For the moment, she and her "Last Song" co-star Hemsworth, 22, have yet to set a wedding date; "I kind of don't want to be in between [recording and] touring and trying to plan all that," the "Can't Be Tamed" crooner explained.
"It's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all," Cyrus mused.
"The moment" the star is most excited for? "That look," she explained, "when you know, who you are marrying you see the first time. You're seeing the dress. You're seeing everything that you planned for months and months like coming together. And that you did it together. And it's only the people that you really want there ... That look of love."
Continued Cyrus, who's been dating the Australian actor for more than three years: "That's like what I picture: that moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together. It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance."
Praising DeGeneres' own nuptials with longtime love, Portia De Rossi, she added, "It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together. It's important, and your wedding was perfect with that look. That's why I always fight for whoever wants to get married can get married. Because that look doesn't come with gender."
Oh, and one other thing? "There is some rumor going around that I'm having like 47 weddings. I'm not," clarified the "Hannah Montana" star, whose father, Billy Ray Cyrus, recently claimed his daughter and future son-in-law were having three ceremonies. "I'm having one wedding. That's my day, and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment."
During their chat, DeGeneres also surprised Cyrus with a bachelorette party -- complete with hunky shirtless male strippers!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Miley Cyrus: My Wedding "Has to Be Perfect"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite