Miley Cyrus no show at 2014 Grammys, plays Guitar Hero at home
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Matthew Carasella/.4 of 8
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect/REX USA/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'The Chair' Producer Zachary Quinto Talks 'Skepticism' About UnsMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
- LeBron James' Absence Demands Explanation During Starz's 'Survivor&apMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Megan Ellison Nearing Deal to Co-Finance Leonardo DiCaprio Thriller 'The Revenant'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Streaming Start-up RayVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to Series
Miley Cyrus must be all out of pasties. The "We Can't Stop" singer -- who was surprisingly shut out from any Grammy nominations for her "Bangerz" album this year -- decided to skip the Staples Center event altogether. Instead, the star stayed at home and rocked out all on her own.
"Photo from my performance this evening...." Cyrus, 21, tweeted on Sunday, Jan. 26. Alongside the caption, the pixie-cut songstress went makeup-free as she shared a snapshot of herself lying in bed next to her Guitar Hero controller.
"Video of tonights performance," she added, with an Instagram video of herself playing to "Rock and Roll All Nite" by KISS. Instead of getting dolled up for a night out, she also dressed down in grey sweatpants and a black and white striped long-sleeve shirt.
Although Cyrus didn't get recognized for her stellar fourth studio album, she didn't completely disregard the biggest night in music. The "Wrecking Ball" songstress attended Clive Davis' annual Grammys pre-party on Jan. 25 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. She wore a white Calvin Klein Collection dress and walked in linking arms with the music mogul himself, an insider told Us Weekly. She also performed a three-song set for the crowd once inside.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVintage Beauty
From Crowd Ignite