Miley Cyrus' Parents, Billy Ray and Tish, File for Divorce
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
After 17 years of marriage, Miley Cyrus' parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, are reportedly divorcing.
"As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family," Billy Ray and Tish said in a statement to People.com.
"We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers."
According to the website, the papers were filed Wednesday in Tennessee and cite irreconcilable differences. Miley is one of their five children.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON ET.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite