Miley Cyrus pouts her way through the Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 ad campaign
- Photo: Marc Jacobs/David Sims/.1 of 13
- Photo: Marc Jacobs/David Sims/.2 of 13
- Photo: Marc Jacobs/David Sms/.3 of 13
- Photo: Marc Jacobs/David Sims/.4 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 13
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA8 of 13
- Photo: @xtina/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: Interstar/NPG10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Whatcha thinkin' about, Miley?
For the Marc Jacobs spring 2014 campaign, Miley Cyrus looks lost in thought as she pouts her way through the images, taken by legendary photographer David Sims. The Bangerz hitmaker, whose somber face first made its debut on the Internet back in January, looks fierce in brand new campaign photos released on Feb. 28.
The "Wrecking Ball" singer, 21, keeps her infamous tongue in her mous and instead purses her lips on a deserted beach littered with zombie-like models.
In another photo, Cyrus appears to be dead or in a daydream-like state as she lays in the sand underneath ominous-looking storm clouds wearing a navy corset ball gown featuring black sheer sleeves. The star of Jacobs' spring ad campaign is joined by two models, who in the other photos, serve as props in the backdrop.
The images show a different and softer -- even studious -- side of Cyrus, who has been inciting controversy in the last year for her wild onstage antics.
As previously reported, Jacobs revealed that his typical go-to photographer Juergen Teller refused to shoot the petite blonde for the spring 2014 ad campaign. "He just didn’t want to shoot her," Jacobs told WWD in January.
"We wanted this beach with the girls kind of sulky and broody, and we thought it would be cool if it was Miley with what could be two friends, feeling distant and quite dark," the New York-based designer shared of the campaign. "There's nothing I don't like about her. She is just genuine and very natural," Jacobs said of Cyrus.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite