Miley Cyrus' representative dismisses secret wedding rumors
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 7
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: HD1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
Miley Cyrus' representative has assured fans the singer/actress has not secretly wed her fiance Liam Hemsworth, despite declaring she was happy to be "married" in a new magazine interview.
"The Party in the U.S.A." hitmaker, 20, had fans reaching for the confetti after suggesting she had exchanged vows with "The Hunger Games" hunk during a candid Cosmopolitan chat about the perils of finding lasting love.
She told the publication, "I'm happy I don't have to date anyone. I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!'"
She further fueled the marriage speculation by insisting that her dream wedding would be small and private, stating, "I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."
However, Cyrus' spokesperson has played down the comments and is adamant the star is still a bride-to-be.
The rep tells People.com the happy couple, which became engaged last year, is "definitely not married".
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite