Miley Cyrus' representative dismisses secret wedding rumors
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 7
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: HD1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Miley Cyrus' representative has assured fans the singer/actress has not secretly wed her fiance Liam Hemsworth, despite declaring she was happy to be "married" in a new magazine interview.
"The Party in the U.S.A." hitmaker, 20, had fans reaching for the confetti after suggesting she had exchanged vows with "The Hunger Games" hunk during a candid Cosmopolitan chat about the perils of finding lasting love.
She told the publication, "I'm happy I don't have to date anyone. I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!'"
She further fueled the marriage speculation by insisting that her dream wedding would be small and private, stating, "I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."
However, Cyrus' spokesperson has played down the comments and is adamant the star is still a bride-to-be.
The rep tells People.com the happy couple, which became engaged last year, is "definitely not married".
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite