Miley Cyrus' representative dismisses secret wedding rumors
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 7
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: HD1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Miley Cyrus' representative has assured fans the singer/actress has not secretly wed her fiance Liam Hemsworth, despite declaring she was happy to be "married" in a new magazine interview.
"The Party in the U.S.A." hitmaker, 20, had fans reaching for the confetti after suggesting she had exchanged vows with "The Hunger Games" hunk during a candid Cosmopolitan chat about the perils of finding lasting love.
She told the publication, "I'm happy I don't have to date anyone. I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!'"
She further fueled the marriage speculation by insisting that her dream wedding would be small and private, stating, "I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."
However, Cyrus' spokesperson has played down the comments and is adamant the star is still a bride-to-be.
The rep tells People.com the happy couple, which became engaged last year, is "definitely not married".
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite