Miley Cyrus shocks fans with new pixie crop
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire2 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire3 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire4 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Disney Channel/.13 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Miley Cyrus has stunned fans by unveiling a new pixie-style hair cut.
RELATED: Hollywood hairdo's and don'ts
The singer/actress told her Twitter.com followers of her intentions to chop off her mid-length locks, and on Sunday she uploaded a picture of a hairdresser holding scissors to her bun and declared: "it's happening."
Responding to fans' criticisms over the proposed new style, the former "Hannah Montana" star wrote, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. My hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye."
RELATED: Charlize Theron shaves her head
Returning to the site a few hours later, Cyrus proved she had gone through with the drastic cut by uploading several shots of her new look, a platinum blond pixie style, cropped close to her head on one side.
She declared, "Never felt more me in my whole life."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite