Miley Cyrus shocks fans with new pixie crop
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire2 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire3 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire4 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Disney Channel/.13 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Miley Cyrus has stunned fans by unveiling a new pixie-style hair cut.
RELATED: Hollywood hairdo's and don'ts
The singer/actress told her Twitter.com followers of her intentions to chop off her mid-length locks, and on Sunday she uploaded a picture of a hairdresser holding scissors to her bun and declared: "it's happening."
Responding to fans' criticisms over the proposed new style, the former "Hannah Montana" star wrote, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. My hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye."
RELATED: Charlize Theron shaves her head
Returning to the site a few hours later, Cyrus proved she had gone through with the drastic cut by uploading several shots of her new look, a platinum blond pixie style, cropped close to her head on one side.
She declared, "Never felt more me in my whole life."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite