Miley Cyrus shocks fans with new pixie crop
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire2 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire3 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire4 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Disney Channel/.13 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Miley Cyrus has stunned fans by unveiling a new pixie-style hair cut.
RELATED: Hollywood hairdo's and don'ts
The singer/actress told her Twitter.com followers of her intentions to chop off her mid-length locks, and on Sunday she uploaded a picture of a hairdresser holding scissors to her bun and declared: "it's happening."
Responding to fans' criticisms over the proposed new style, the former "Hannah Montana" star wrote, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. My hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye."
RELATED: Charlize Theron shaves her head
Returning to the site a few hours later, Cyrus proved she had gone through with the drastic cut by uploading several shots of her new look, a platinum blond pixie style, cropped close to her head on one side.
She declared, "Never felt more me in my whole life."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite