Miley Cyrus shocks fans with new pixie crop
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire2 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire3 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire4 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Disney Channel/.13 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
Miley Cyrus has stunned fans by unveiling a new pixie-style hair cut.
RELATED: Hollywood hairdo's and don'ts
The singer/actress told her Twitter.com followers of her intentions to chop off her mid-length locks, and on Sunday she uploaded a picture of a hairdresser holding scissors to her bun and declared: "it's happening."
Responding to fans' criticisms over the proposed new style, the former "Hannah Montana" star wrote, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. My hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye."
RELATED: Charlize Theron shaves her head
Returning to the site a few hours later, Cyrus proved she had gone through with the drastic cut by uploading several shots of her new look, a platinum blond pixie style, cropped close to her head on one side.
She declared, "Never felt more me in my whole life."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite