Miley Cyrus shows off flat stomach during Costa Rica vacation
- Photo: Facebook/Jaqueline Rezak/Rad and Redefined/.1 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet4 of 6
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Rather than enjoying rest and relaxation while on vacation in Costa Rica, Miley Cyrus has been focusing on her fitness -- and she's showing off the results. The singer, 20, posed for a photo that showed off her skinny frame and flat stomach in a sexy outfit.
Rad and Refined shared the shot on Facebook on Sunday of Cyrus blowing kisses to the camera while posing in their colorful cropped tube top and cut-off denim shorts. While vacationing with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, and his brothers Chris and Luke, Cyrus has been photographed flaunting her toned body while doing yoga on the beach.
In addition to staying fit, the former "Hannah Montana" star has been tweeting about trying to stick to her diet. "Too. Much. Pizza. Back on the health train tomorrow. Cheat night," she wrote Jan. 24. "You can't always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside."
"I now remember why I never eat pizza. It makes me feel like s---. Glutenized," she wrote, but then quickly added, "Let me clarify 's---' wasn't meaning 'fat.' I mean sick. Because gluten is poisoning me. Your stomach has a brain too and it hates s--- food."
"Ate too much pizza and French fries," Cyrus explained. "Yoga and a swim in the a.m."
And it seems Cyrus plans to go on a raw diet -- but she treated herself to one more cheat day first. "Back to raw tomorrow," she tweeted Jan. 27. "Right after these birthday cake Oreos."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite