Miley Cyrus shows off flat stomach during Costa Rica vacation
- Photo: Facebook/Jaqueline Rezak/Rad and Redefined/.1 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet4 of 6
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Rather than enjoying rest and relaxation while on vacation in Costa Rica, Miley Cyrus has been focusing on her fitness -- and she's showing off the results. The singer, 20, posed for a photo that showed off her skinny frame and flat stomach in a sexy outfit.
Rad and Refined shared the shot on Facebook on Sunday of Cyrus blowing kisses to the camera while posing in their colorful cropped tube top and cut-off denim shorts. While vacationing with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, and his brothers Chris and Luke, Cyrus has been photographed flaunting her toned body while doing yoga on the beach.
In addition to staying fit, the former "Hannah Montana" star has been tweeting about trying to stick to her diet. "Too. Much. Pizza. Back on the health train tomorrow. Cheat night," she wrote Jan. 24. "You can't always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside."
"I now remember why I never eat pizza. It makes me feel like s---. Glutenized," she wrote, but then quickly added, "Let me clarify 's---' wasn't meaning 'fat.' I mean sick. Because gluten is poisoning me. Your stomach has a brain too and it hates s--- food."
"Ate too much pizza and French fries," Cyrus explained. "Yoga and a swim in the a.m."
And it seems Cyrus plans to go on a raw diet -- but she treated herself to one more cheat day first. "Back to raw tomorrow," she tweeted Jan. 27. "Right after these birthday cake Oreos."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite