Miley Cyrus: 'Sometimes I Feel Like I Love Everyone More Than They Love Me'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Kathygriffin/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: AD/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter15 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
Feeling down, Miley Cyrus?
On Sept. 13, the 19-year-old singer and actress shared a series of sad tweets with her nearly 9 million followers. "Ever feel like you want just ... something more? Not sure what exactly," Cyrus wrote. "Passion perhaps?"
She then wrote, "Sometimes I feel like I love everyone more than they love me. Hate that feeling." Upon further reflection, Cyrus mused, "Maybe it's not that they love you less. They just love you the most they are capable of loving."
Though some believed the tweets might indicate problems between Cyrus and her fiance of three months, Liam Hemsworth, 22, the former "Hannah Montana" star assured her Twitter followers that wasn't the case. "No, there is not trouble in paradise," she clarified. "Just thoughts."
Hours later, Cyrus tweeted that she was "having some quality fiance time" with the "Hunger Games" actor. "Just what I needed."
At the MTV Video Music Awards on Sept. 6, Cyrus told Us Weekly she's in no rush to become Hemsworth's wife. "I'm really excited to obviously get married, but I kind of already feel married, and I know we're forever," she explained. "I don't really need the paper right now, so I'm just really trying to work."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Miley Cyrus: "Sometimes I Feel Like I Love Everyone More Than They Love Me"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite