Miley Cyrus: 'Sometimes I Feel Like I Love Everyone More Than They Love Me'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Kathygriffin/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: AD/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter15 of 17
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Feeling down, Miley Cyrus?
On Sept. 13, the 19-year-old singer and actress shared a series of sad tweets with her nearly 9 million followers. "Ever feel like you want just ... something more? Not sure what exactly," Cyrus wrote. "Passion perhaps?"
She then wrote, "Sometimes I feel like I love everyone more than they love me. Hate that feeling." Upon further reflection, Cyrus mused, "Maybe it's not that they love you less. They just love you the most they are capable of loving."
Though some believed the tweets might indicate problems between Cyrus and her fiance of three months, Liam Hemsworth, 22, the former "Hannah Montana" star assured her Twitter followers that wasn't the case. "No, there is not trouble in paradise," she clarified. "Just thoughts."
Hours later, Cyrus tweeted that she was "having some quality fiance time" with the "Hunger Games" actor. "Just what I needed."
At the MTV Video Music Awards on Sept. 6, Cyrus told Us Weekly she's in no rush to become Hemsworth's wife. "I'm really excited to obviously get married, but I kind of already feel married, and I know we're forever," she explained. "I don't really need the paper right now, so I'm just really trying to work."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Miley Cyrus: "Sometimes I Feel Like I Love Everyone More Than They Love Me"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite