Miley Cyrus tackles false cheating rumors
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Jaqueline Rezak/Rad and Redefined/.9 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Miley Cyrus has taken aim at gossip blogger Perez Hilton over false reports she has been cheating on her fiance with Ed Westwick.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The singer/actress took exception to a rumor suggesting she has been seeing the "Gossip Girl" star while engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, and reprimanded Perez Hilton for posting the speculation on his website.
In posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "Perez Hilton hope you find love one day but can you not f--- with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night working on my record and never left with anyone other than my assistant. What happened to your big enlightenment ..."
RELATED: Celeb field guide to going green
"What happened to your promise to spread love not lies, and to be a decent human being with values and morals??? Dude u (you) ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing."
"Perez Hilton you're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r (are) for me and the first to try to tear my life. Respect, love & compassion are mandatory."
Cyrus then extended a peace offering by concluding, "Hope this message finds you happy and healthy ... Feel free to ask me whatever u (sic) want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite