Miley Cyrus tackles false cheating rumors
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Jaqueline Rezak/Rad and Redefined/.9 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Miley Cyrus has taken aim at gossip blogger Perez Hilton over false reports she has been cheating on her fiance with Ed Westwick.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The singer/actress took exception to a rumor suggesting she has been seeing the "Gossip Girl" star while engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, and reprimanded Perez Hilton for posting the speculation on his website.
In posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "Perez Hilton hope you find love one day but can you not f--- with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night working on my record and never left with anyone other than my assistant. What happened to your big enlightenment ..."
RELATED: Celeb field guide to going green
"What happened to your promise to spread love not lies, and to be a decent human being with values and morals??? Dude u (you) ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing."
"Perez Hilton you're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r (are) for me and the first to try to tear my life. Respect, love & compassion are mandatory."
Cyrus then extended a peace offering by concluding, "Hope this message finds you happy and healthy ... Feel free to ask me whatever u (sic) want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x."
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite