Miley Cyrus tackles false cheating rumors
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Jaqueline Rezak/Rad and Redefined/.9 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Miley Cyrus has taken aim at gossip blogger Perez Hilton over false reports she has been cheating on her fiance with Ed Westwick.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The singer/actress took exception to a rumor suggesting she has been seeing the "Gossip Girl" star while engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, and reprimanded Perez Hilton for posting the speculation on his website.
In posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "Perez Hilton hope you find love one day but can you not f--- with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night working on my record and never left with anyone other than my assistant. What happened to your big enlightenment ..."
RELATED: Celeb field guide to going green
"What happened to your promise to spread love not lies, and to be a decent human being with values and morals??? Dude u (you) ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing."
"Perez Hilton you're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r (are) for me and the first to try to tear my life. Respect, love & compassion are mandatory."
Cyrus then extended a peace offering by concluding, "Hope this message finds you happy and healthy ... Feel free to ask me whatever u (sic) want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite