Miley Cyrus tackles false cheating rumors
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Jaqueline Rezak/Rad and Redefined/.9 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Miley Cyrus has taken aim at gossip blogger Perez Hilton over false reports she has been cheating on her fiance with Ed Westwick.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The singer/actress took exception to a rumor suggesting she has been seeing the "Gossip Girl" star while engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, and reprimanded Perez Hilton for posting the speculation on his website.
In posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "Perez Hilton hope you find love one day but can you not f--- with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night working on my record and never left with anyone other than my assistant. What happened to your big enlightenment ..."
RELATED: Celeb field guide to going green
"What happened to your promise to spread love not lies, and to be a decent human being with values and morals??? Dude u (you) ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing."
"Perez Hilton you're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r (are) for me and the first to try to tear my life. Respect, love & compassion are mandatory."
Cyrus then extended a peace offering by concluding, "Hope this message finds you happy and healthy ... Feel free to ask me whatever u (sic) want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x."
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite