Miley Cyrus tells W 'I Like That I'm Associated With Sexuality'
- Photo: W1 of 16
- Photo: Getty/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: NC1/MTV/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Remko De Wal/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Javiles/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: SL/Javiles/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Marc Jacobs/Twitter/.13 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Naked body, bleached brows and this mega star does not care. Miley Cyrus stripped down for the March 2014 cover of W magazine and its racy accompanying spread -- and she liked it.
"I like that I'm associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock [expletive] where we just don't care," the "Wrecking Ball" crooner, 21, told MSNBC's Ronan Farrow for the magazine's Social Media issue. "I just don't get what girls are wearing, everyone to me seems like Vanna White," she added. "I'm trying to tell girls, like, '[Expletive] that. You don't have to wear makeup. You don't have to have long blond hair and big [breasts]. That's not what it's about. It's, like, personal style,'" the latest face of Marc Jacobs' spring ad campaign told Farrow.
On the cover shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, Cyrus poses nude with the exception of a white comforter draping part of her body as she sexily gazes at the camera lens. Her arms and fingers, which are aligned with chunky, silver studded gleaming bracelets and rings, clutch the sheets while her bare bottom and right leg remain exposed. Cyrus' trademark pixie cut is extended to a wavy, platinum blond bob as she sexily gazes at the camera lens.
The singer, who will kick off her Bangerz tour on Feb. 16 in Tacoma, Washington, also addressed recent accusations of her exploiting her minority backup dancers in the interview: "I don't give a [expletive]," she responded. "I'm not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright colored T-shirts," the former "Hannah Montana" star continued. "You know, it's like, I'm not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is below you, because they're just jealous of what you have."
The "Adore You" hit-maker, who rose to superstardom back in 2006 after taking the lead role in Disney's hit series "Hannah Montana," also made it clear to Farrow that despite public opinion, she's set for life: "You know, I've made my money," she simply stated. "If no one buys my album, cool. It's fine. I've got a house, and I've got dogs that I love. I don't need anything else."
Coming off a turbulent year -- a talked-about MTV VMAs performance, broken engagement from Liam Hemsworth and several shocking music videos -- Cyrus made one vulnerable admission that she has difficulty with friendship: "I have a lot of people that I could call and hang out with, but I have very few friends," the party-happy singer admitted to Farrow. "If that makes any sense. Like, I just don't tell a lot of people anything. Everyone’s always like, 'You're so sketch.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite