Miley Cyrus tops Maxim's Hot 100 List, reveals news early on Twitter
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Maxim.com/@MileyCyrus Twitter/.2 of 15
- Photo: V magazine/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: V magazine/Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Twitter13 of 15
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA14 of 15
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Miley Cyrus couldn't contain her excitement about being named No. 1 on Maxim's annual Hot 100 list. She was so thrilled by the news, in fact, that she revealed it early on Twitter -- before the magazine had a chance to release the list itself.
"Didn't know this was coming out yet! I'm so happy to be #1 on Maxim's HOT 100! #myfanskickass #dreamsdocometrue," she tweeted on Friday, May 3, alongside a sizzling picture from inside the mag.
The photo, which she also posted to her brand-new Instagram account, shows the former Disney starlet, 20, lying against a white background in just a gold bathing suit and gold jewelry. She's staring sultrily into the camera, her eyes rimmed in heavy black eyeliner and her short blonde hair slicked down.
"My 1st Instagram is dedicated to all my fans," she captioned the shot. "Thank you for crowning me #1 [on] Maxim's Hot 100."
Cyrus rose to the top spot (occupied last year by Bar Refaeli) from No. 68 in 2012, no doubt boosted by the bolder, sexier image she's been promoting in recent months. Just this week, on May 1, she flaunted her toned abs, long legs, and cleavage in a revealing cover shoot for V Magazine.
"I'm going to change, I'm going to be different, I'm going to do what I want to do," she explained to the mag of her evolving look. "I chopped my hair and bought a pair of Docs and never looked back."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite