Miley Cyrus tops Maxim's Hot 100 List, reveals news early on Twitter
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Maxim.com/@MileyCyrus Twitter/.2 of 15
- Photo: V magazine/Promotional3 of 15
- Photo: V magazine/Promotional4 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Twitter13 of 15
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This
Miley Cyrus couldn't contain her excitement about being named No. 1 on Maxim's annual Hot 100 list. She was so thrilled by the news, in fact, that she revealed it early on Twitter -- before the magazine had a chance to release the list itself.
"Didn't know this was coming out yet! I'm so happy to be #1 on Maxim's HOT 100! #myfanskickass #dreamsdocometrue," she tweeted on Friday, May 3, alongside a sizzling picture from inside the mag.
The photo, which she also posted to her brand-new Instagram account, shows the former Disney starlet, 20, lying against a white background in just a gold bathing suit and gold jewelry. She's staring sultrily into the camera, her eyes rimmed in heavy black eyeliner and her short blonde hair slicked down.
"My 1st Instagram is dedicated to all my fans," she captioned the shot. "Thank you for crowning me #1 [on] Maxim's Hot 100."
Cyrus rose to the top spot (occupied last year by Bar Refaeli) from No. 68 in 2012, no doubt boosted by the bolder, sexier image she's been promoting in recent months. Just this week, on May 1, she flaunted her toned abs, long legs, and cleavage in a revealing cover shoot for V Magazine.
"I'm going to change, I'm going to be different, I'm going to do what I want to do," she explained to the mag of her evolving look. "I chopped my hair and bought a pair of Docs and never looked back."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite