Miley Cyrus wears her engagement ring two weeks after taking it off
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Subtlety has never been Miley Cyrus' strong suit. On Tuesday, the 20-year-old shared two pictures of herself having a "onezie party (of one)" with her 11.5 million Twitter followers. More notable, however, was the fact that the platinum-haired pop star was once again rocking her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth.
Cyrus was first spotted without her 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring on March 6, just hours after she slammed reports that she and Liam had called it quits. "I didn't call off my wedding," she tweeted. "Taking a break from social media." The former Hannah Montana star was ringless during several other outings, including one with Liam's friend, Paul Khoury; she later told a pal via Twitter it was being fixed.
Engaged since June 2012, the "Last Song" co-stars -- who broke up twice in 2010 -- were having "the worst fights of their relationship" before Liam headed home to Australia in early March, one source recently told Us Weekly. During the actor's getaway, "Miley and Liam [were] talking," another friend assured Us, "But he needed a beat."
The 23-year-old "Hunger Games" star spent time with his 29-year-old brother, Chris Hemsworth, his 36-year-old sister-in-law, Elsa Pataky, and his 10-month-old niece, India Rose. He also traveled to Manila, Philippines, to fulfill a promotional obligation for the Bench fashion line he represents.
"They love to push each other's buttons," a source says of Cyrus and her fiance, who have not announced an official split. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer, meanwhile, has kept busy by working on her upcoming album. "I can't sleep," she tweeted March 19. "Got my record on repeat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite