Miley Cyrus wears her engagement ring two weeks after taking it off
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Subtlety has never been Miley Cyrus' strong suit. On Tuesday, the 20-year-old shared two pictures of herself having a "onezie party (of one)" with her 11.5 million Twitter followers. More notable, however, was the fact that the platinum-haired pop star was once again rocking her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth.
Cyrus was first spotted without her 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring on March 6, just hours after she slammed reports that she and Liam had called it quits. "I didn't call off my wedding," she tweeted. "Taking a break from social media." The former Hannah Montana star was ringless during several other outings, including one with Liam's friend, Paul Khoury; she later told a pal via Twitter it was being fixed.
Engaged since June 2012, the "Last Song" co-stars -- who broke up twice in 2010 -- were having "the worst fights of their relationship" before Liam headed home to Australia in early March, one source recently told Us Weekly. During the actor's getaway, "Miley and Liam [were] talking," another friend assured Us, "But he needed a beat."
The 23-year-old "Hunger Games" star spent time with his 29-year-old brother, Chris Hemsworth, his 36-year-old sister-in-law, Elsa Pataky, and his 10-month-old niece, India Rose. He also traveled to Manila, Philippines, to fulfill a promotional obligation for the Bench fashion line he represents.
"They love to push each other's buttons," a source says of Cyrus and her fiance, who have not announced an official split. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer, meanwhile, has kept busy by working on her upcoming album. "I can't sleep," she tweeted March 19. "Got my record on repeat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite