Miley Cyrus wears her engagement ring two weeks after taking it off
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Subtlety has never been Miley Cyrus' strong suit. On Tuesday, the 20-year-old shared two pictures of herself having a "onezie party (of one)" with her 11.5 million Twitter followers. More notable, however, was the fact that the platinum-haired pop star was once again rocking her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth.
Cyrus was first spotted without her 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring on March 6, just hours after she slammed reports that she and Liam had called it quits. "I didn't call off my wedding," she tweeted. "Taking a break from social media." The former Hannah Montana star was ringless during several other outings, including one with Liam's friend, Paul Khoury; she later told a pal via Twitter it was being fixed.
Engaged since June 2012, the "Last Song" co-stars -- who broke up twice in 2010 -- were having "the worst fights of their relationship" before Liam headed home to Australia in early March, one source recently told Us Weekly. During the actor's getaway, "Miley and Liam [were] talking," another friend assured Us, "But he needed a beat."
The 23-year-old "Hunger Games" star spent time with his 29-year-old brother, Chris Hemsworth, his 36-year-old sister-in-law, Elsa Pataky, and his 10-month-old niece, India Rose. He also traveled to Manila, Philippines, to fulfill a promotional obligation for the Bench fashion line he represents.
"They love to push each other's buttons," a source says of Cyrus and her fiance, who have not announced an official split. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer, meanwhile, has kept busy by working on her upcoming album. "I can't sleep," she tweeted March 19. "Got my record on repeat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite