Miley Cyrus wears her engagement ring two weeks after taking it off
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
Subtlety has never been Miley Cyrus' strong suit. On Tuesday, the 20-year-old shared two pictures of herself having a "onezie party (of one)" with her 11.5 million Twitter followers. More notable, however, was the fact that the platinum-haired pop star was once again rocking her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth.
Cyrus was first spotted without her 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring on March 6, just hours after she slammed reports that she and Liam had called it quits. "I didn't call off my wedding," she tweeted. "Taking a break from social media." The former Hannah Montana star was ringless during several other outings, including one with Liam's friend, Paul Khoury; she later told a pal via Twitter it was being fixed.
Engaged since June 2012, the "Last Song" co-stars -- who broke up twice in 2010 -- were having "the worst fights of their relationship" before Liam headed home to Australia in early March, one source recently told Us Weekly. During the actor's getaway, "Miley and Liam [were] talking," another friend assured Us, "But he needed a beat."
The 23-year-old "Hunger Games" star spent time with his 29-year-old brother, Chris Hemsworth, his 36-year-old sister-in-law, Elsa Pataky, and his 10-month-old niece, India Rose. He also traveled to Manila, Philippines, to fulfill a promotional obligation for the Bench fashion line he represents.
"They love to push each other's buttons," a source says of Cyrus and her fiance, who have not announced an official split. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer, meanwhile, has kept busy by working on her upcoming album. "I can't sleep," she tweeted March 19. "Got my record on repeat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite