Miley Cyrus wears her engagement ring two weeks after taking it off
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Subtlety has never been Miley Cyrus' strong suit. On Tuesday, the 20-year-old shared two pictures of herself having a "onezie party (of one)" with her 11.5 million Twitter followers. More notable, however, was the fact that the platinum-haired pop star was once again rocking her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth.
Cyrus was first spotted without her 3.5 carat Neil Lane engagement ring on March 6, just hours after she slammed reports that she and Liam had called it quits. "I didn't call off my wedding," she tweeted. "Taking a break from social media." The former Hannah Montana star was ringless during several other outings, including one with Liam's friend, Paul Khoury; she later told a pal via Twitter it was being fixed.
Engaged since June 2012, the "Last Song" co-stars -- who broke up twice in 2010 -- were having "the worst fights of their relationship" before Liam headed home to Australia in early March, one source recently told Us Weekly. During the actor's getaway, "Miley and Liam [were] talking," another friend assured Us, "But he needed a beat."
The 23-year-old "Hunger Games" star spent time with his 29-year-old brother, Chris Hemsworth, his 36-year-old sister-in-law, Elsa Pataky, and his 10-month-old niece, India Rose. He also traveled to Manila, Philippines, to fulfill a promotional obligation for the Bench fashion line he represents.
"They love to push each other's buttons," a source says of Cyrus and her fiance, who have not announced an official split. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer, meanwhile, has kept busy by working on her upcoming album. "I can't sleep," she tweeted March 19. "Got my record on repeat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite