- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Wire Image/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Pheed.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Twitter12 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
By Kat Giantis
Sad to say, but we've spent more time over last three months examining the ins and outs of Miley Cyrus' relationship with Liam Hemsworth than we have our own. As we deal with the depressing ramifications of this fact, here's the latest on their mercurial romance …
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, "are still living together but have no wedding plans," relays a source. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
But music didn't seem to be the main thing on her mind during a spandex-packed video shoot on Thursday in Los Angeles. Instead, she was more concerned with making sure paparazzi got clear shots of her engagement ring, a process she helped along by holding up her left hand.
The day before, Liam was spied entering the gates of her mansion. According to Us, they're still living together but are sleeping in separate rooms.
"It's strange," opines a Miley spy. "He's like a roomie who she can have fun with and be silly with -- but there's no passion."
Also raising eyebrows: They haven't been photographed together in months.
"It's been rocky, but they are hanging in there," an insider explains to E! News.
We'd say we hope these crazy kids make it, but does anyone except Miley really expect that to happen?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite