- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Wire Image/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Pheed.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Twitter12 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Kat Giantis
Sad to say, but we've spent more time over last three months examining the ins and outs of Miley Cyrus' relationship with Liam Hemsworth than we have our own. As we deal with the depressing ramifications of this fact, here's the latest on their mercurial romance …
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, "are still living together but have no wedding plans," relays a source. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
But music didn't seem to be the main thing on her mind during a spandex-packed video shoot on Thursday in Los Angeles. Instead, she was more concerned with making sure paparazzi got clear shots of her engagement ring, a process she helped along by holding up her left hand.
The day before, Liam was spied entering the gates of her mansion. According to Us, they're still living together but are sleeping in separate rooms.
"It's strange," opines a Miley spy. "He's like a roomie who she can have fun with and be silly with -- but there's no passion."
Also raising eyebrows: They haven't been photographed together in months.
"It's been rocky, but they are hanging in there," an insider explains to E! News.
We'd say we hope these crazy kids make it, but does anyone except Miley really expect that to happen?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite