- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Wire Image/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Pheed.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Twitter12 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&ap
By Kat Giantis
Sad to say, but we've spent more time over last three months examining the ins and outs of Miley Cyrus' relationship with Liam Hemsworth than we have our own. As we deal with the depressing ramifications of this fact, here's the latest on their mercurial romance …
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, "are still living together but have no wedding plans," relays a source. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
But music didn't seem to be the main thing on her mind during a spandex-packed video shoot on Thursday in Los Angeles. Instead, she was more concerned with making sure paparazzi got clear shots of her engagement ring, a process she helped along by holding up her left hand.
The day before, Liam was spied entering the gates of her mansion. According to Us, they're still living together but are sleeping in separate rooms.
"It's strange," opines a Miley spy. "He's like a roomie who she can have fun with and be silly with -- but there's no passion."
Also raising eyebrows: They haven't been photographed together in months.
"It's been rocky, but they are hanging in there," an insider explains to E! News.
We'd say we hope these crazy kids make it, but does anyone except Miley really expect that to happen?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite