- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Wire Image/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Pheed.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Twitter12 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
Sad to say, but we've spent more time over last three months examining the ins and outs of Miley Cyrus' relationship with Liam Hemsworth than we have our own. As we deal with the depressing ramifications of this fact, here's the latest on their mercurial romance …
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, "are still living together but have no wedding plans," relays a source. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
But music didn't seem to be the main thing on her mind during a spandex-packed video shoot on Thursday in Los Angeles. Instead, she was more concerned with making sure paparazzi got clear shots of her engagement ring, a process she helped along by holding up her left hand.
The day before, Liam was spied entering the gates of her mansion. According to Us, they're still living together but are sleeping in separate rooms.
"It's strange," opines a Miley spy. "He's like a roomie who she can have fun with and be silly with -- but there's no passion."
Also raising eyebrows: They haven't been photographed together in months.
"It's been rocky, but they are hanging in there," an insider explains to E! News.
We'd say we hope these crazy kids make it, but does anyone except Miley really expect that to happen?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite