- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Wire Image/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Pheed.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: HD1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Twitter12 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
By Kat Giantis
Sad to say, but we've spent more time over last three months examining the ins and outs of Miley Cyrus' relationship with Liam Hemsworth than we have our own. As we deal with the depressing ramifications of this fact, here's the latest on their mercurial romance …
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, "are still living together but have no wedding plans," relays a source. "They still need to work on their relationship, but after they decided to postpone the wedding, they are doing better. They feel less stress and less pressure now. Miley can focus on her music."
But music didn't seem to be the main thing on her mind during a spandex-packed video shoot on Thursday in Los Angeles. Instead, she was more concerned with making sure paparazzi got clear shots of her engagement ring, a process she helped along by holding up her left hand.
The day before, Liam was spied entering the gates of her mansion. According to Us, they're still living together but are sleeping in separate rooms.
"It's strange," opines a Miley spy. "He's like a roomie who she can have fun with and be silly with -- but there's no passion."
Also raising eyebrows: They haven't been photographed together in months.
"It's been rocky, but they are hanging in there," an insider explains to E! News.
We'd say we hope these crazy kids make it, but does anyone except Miley really expect that to happen?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite