Nicki Minaj finds rich men a turn off
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Hollywood Press/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Rap sensation Nicki Minaj is turned off by rich men who flaunt their wealth in a bid to win her affections.
The "Super Bass" hit-maker admits potential suitors are constantly flashing their jewelery and showing off their bulging wallets to her in a bid to impress her and get her phone number - but Minaj is not interested.
She tells Cosmopolitan magazine, "I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up... When they're trying to show off their cash or their watch, it's an immediate turn-off.
"I'm around millionaires and athletes every day who think, 'All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj' and they're gonna leave with my number... You can't run game on (try to trick) a rapper. I'm always 10 steps ahead of you."
Instead, Minaj is looking for a boyfriend with specific facial features.
She says, "I do like a dope nose profile, one that's straight on the side. And I like full lips. I've never kissed someone who didn't have full lips."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite