Nicki Minaj finds rich men a turn off
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Hollywood Press/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Rap sensation Nicki Minaj is turned off by rich men who flaunt their wealth in a bid to win her affections.
The "Super Bass" hit-maker admits potential suitors are constantly flashing their jewelery and showing off their bulging wallets to her in a bid to impress her and get her phone number - but Minaj is not interested.
She tells Cosmopolitan magazine, "I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up... When they're trying to show off their cash or their watch, it's an immediate turn-off.
"I'm around millionaires and athletes every day who think, 'All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj' and they're gonna leave with my number... You can't run game on (try to trick) a rapper. I'm always 10 steps ahead of you."
Instead, Minaj is looking for a boyfriend with specific facial features.
She says, "I do like a dope nose profile, one that's straight on the side. And I like full lips. I've never kissed someone who didn't have full lips."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite