Nicki Minaj finds rich men a turn off
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Hollywood Press/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Rap sensation Nicki Minaj is turned off by rich men who flaunt their wealth in a bid to win her affections.
The "Super Bass" hit-maker admits potential suitors are constantly flashing their jewelery and showing off their bulging wallets to her in a bid to impress her and get her phone number - but Minaj is not interested.
She tells Cosmopolitan magazine, "I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up... When they're trying to show off their cash or their watch, it's an immediate turn-off.
"I'm around millionaires and athletes every day who think, 'All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj' and they're gonna leave with my number... You can't run game on (try to trick) a rapper. I'm always 10 steps ahead of you."
Instead, Minaj is looking for a boyfriend with specific facial features.
She says, "I do like a dope nose profile, one that's straight on the side. And I like full lips. I've never kissed someone who didn't have full lips."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite