Nicki Minaj finds rich men a turn off
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Hollywood Press/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Rap sensation Nicki Minaj is turned off by rich men who flaunt their wealth in a bid to win her affections.
The "Super Bass" hit-maker admits potential suitors are constantly flashing their jewelery and showing off their bulging wallets to her in a bid to impress her and get her phone number - but Minaj is not interested.
She tells Cosmopolitan magazine, "I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up... When they're trying to show off their cash or their watch, it's an immediate turn-off.
"I'm around millionaires and athletes every day who think, 'All I need to do is get in a room with Nicki Minaj' and they're gonna leave with my number... You can't run game on (try to trick) a rapper. I'm always 10 steps ahead of you."
Instead, Minaj is looking for a boyfriend with specific facial features.
She says, "I do like a dope nose profile, one that's straight on the side. And I like full lips. I've never kissed someone who didn't have full lips."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite