Minaj suffers onstage wardrobe malfunction
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Rob Hoffman/DTR/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Elle13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Rich Alan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Nicki Minaj was left red-faced during her show with Britney Spears in Los Angeles on June 20, 2011 after her dress "broke" onstage.
The hip-hop star is opening for Spears on her "Femme Fatale" tour, which kicked off in California last week, and they took the show to L.A.'s Staples Center on Monday.
However, the gig didn't go smoothly for Minaj, who was left stranded on one side of the stage during a performance of Fly when her outfit came undone midway through the song, but she is glad the audience didn't notice her wardrobe malfunction.
She tells the Los Angeles Times, "People don't notice, you'll never know, but I'm having all these wardrobe malfunctions. (During Monday's show) my dress broke, I couldn't walk down the aisle on Fly... it was a lot of craziness backstage. I really can't wait for people to see this show after we start to feel comfortable. These three shows have been our dress rehearsals. We're definitely not in our comfort zone yet."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite