Minaj suffers onstage wardrobe malfunction
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Rob Hoffman/DTR/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Elle13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Rich Alan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Nicki Minaj was left red-faced during her show with Britney Spears in Los Angeles on June 20, 2011 after her dress "broke" onstage.
The hip-hop star is opening for Spears on her "Femme Fatale" tour, which kicked off in California last week, and they took the show to L.A.'s Staples Center on Monday.
However, the gig didn't go smoothly for Minaj, who was left stranded on one side of the stage during a performance of Fly when her outfit came undone midway through the song, but she is glad the audience didn't notice her wardrobe malfunction.
She tells the Los Angeles Times, "People don't notice, you'll never know, but I'm having all these wardrobe malfunctions. (During Monday's show) my dress broke, I couldn't walk down the aisle on Fly... it was a lot of craziness backstage. I really can't wait for people to see this show after we start to feel comfortable. These three shows have been our dress rehearsals. We're definitely not in our comfort zone yet."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite