Mindy McCready committed to treatment facility: report
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Frederick Breedon IV/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- HBO Co-Producing J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' Miniseries With BBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)
Mindy McCready was committed to treatment facility to cope with alcohol and mental health issues, with a judge making the order after an emergency hearing on Wednesday, according to a report on E! News.
The 37-year-old country singer's concerned family members called for the hearing, and McCready's sons Zander, 6, and Zayne, 9 months, were both removed from her Arkansas home on Wednesday by family services, E! reports.
McCready has been reeling since the January death of her boyfriend, David Wilson, who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. In an emotional interview on NBC's "Dateline" on Jan. 29, McCready opened up about the heartache of Wilson's death, and denied any involvement in his passing.
"I've never gone through anything this painful," said the "Ten Thousand Angels" singer."He didn't just touch my heart, he touched my soul." During Thursday's emergency hearing, McCready apparently admitted that she "indulged in too much alcohol because she was still mourning David's passing," according to E!.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite