Mindy McCready committed to treatment facility: report
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Frederick Breedon IV/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Mindy McCready was committed to treatment facility to cope with alcohol and mental health issues, with a judge making the order after an emergency hearing on Wednesday, according to a report on E! News.
The 37-year-old country singer's concerned family members called for the hearing, and McCready's sons Zander, 6, and Zayne, 9 months, were both removed from her Arkansas home on Wednesday by family services, E! reports.
McCready has been reeling since the January death of her boyfriend, David Wilson, who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. In an emotional interview on NBC's "Dateline" on Jan. 29, McCready opened up about the heartache of Wilson's death, and denied any involvement in his passing.
"I've never gone through anything this painful," said the "Ten Thousand Angels" singer."He didn't just touch my heart, he touched my soul." During Thursday's emergency hearing, McCready apparently admitted that she "indulged in too much alcohol because she was still mourning David's passing," according to E!.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite