Minor charges dropped in Chris Brown traffic case
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Alberto E Rodriguez/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters5 of 12
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Singer Chris Brown's lawyer has entered a not-guilty plea for him to a hit-and-run charge that led to his parole being revoked.
A spokesman for the Los Angeles city attorney's office says charges of driving without a license and driving without proof of insurance were dismissed Tuesday after Brown's attorney presented proof he was licensed in Virginia.
Brown was charged after a May 12 traffic accident in which he is suspected of rear-ending a car stopped at a red light and refusing to give the other driver his license or insurance information.
The singer has been on felony probation in the 2009 beating of former girlfriend Rihanna. A judge revoked his probation last week and ordered a hearing. His trial in the hit-and-run case is set for Aug. 15.
RELATED: Rihanna dyes her hair 'ice grey'
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite