Miranda Lambert: 'Divorce is not an option'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Singer Miranda Lambert has further dismissed reports her marriage to Blake Shelton is on the rocks, insisting divorce is "not an option" for the couple.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The stars hit the stage together at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday to pick up the best song trophy for their collaboration "Over You," and appeared to be very much in love, contradicting tabloid gossip suggesting they're heading for a breakup.
And, just to hammer home the fact they're together forever, Lambert tells CountryWeekly.com, "Like I always say, my mom said to my dad, 'Divorce is not an option.' So, we really love each other and have a real marriage outside of all of this. When this is all said and done, we will be drinking a beer together on a front porch somewhere, reminiscing about the good old days, and that's what I'm happy about."
But she admits marriage is difficult when you're one half of a country superstar couple trying to make a life together, "It's not easy all the time being on opposite sides of the country and, you know, traveling and all that, but when you get to celebrate moments like this at the Academy of Country Music Awards together and when you go through the hard stuff together, those are the moments that actually count. All the rest is fluff."
RELATED: Awkward celebs
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite