Miranda Lambert: 'Divorce is not an option'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Singer Miranda Lambert has further dismissed reports her marriage to Blake Shelton is on the rocks, insisting divorce is "not an option" for the couple.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The stars hit the stage together at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday to pick up the best song trophy for their collaboration "Over You," and appeared to be very much in love, contradicting tabloid gossip suggesting they're heading for a breakup.
And, just to hammer home the fact they're together forever, Lambert tells CountryWeekly.com, "Like I always say, my mom said to my dad, 'Divorce is not an option.' So, we really love each other and have a real marriage outside of all of this. When this is all said and done, we will be drinking a beer together on a front porch somewhere, reminiscing about the good old days, and that's what I'm happy about."
But she admits marriage is difficult when you're one half of a country superstar couple trying to make a life together, "It's not easy all the time being on opposite sides of the country and, you know, traveling and all that, but when you get to celebrate moments like this at the Academy of Country Music Awards together and when you go through the hard stuff together, those are the moments that actually count. All the rest is fluff."
RELATED: Awkward celebs
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite