Miranda Lambert: 'Divorce is not an option'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Singer Miranda Lambert has further dismissed reports her marriage to Blake Shelton is on the rocks, insisting divorce is "not an option" for the couple.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The stars hit the stage together at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday to pick up the best song trophy for their collaboration "Over You," and appeared to be very much in love, contradicting tabloid gossip suggesting they're heading for a breakup.
And, just to hammer home the fact they're together forever, Lambert tells CountryWeekly.com, "Like I always say, my mom said to my dad, 'Divorce is not an option.' So, we really love each other and have a real marriage outside of all of this. When this is all said and done, we will be drinking a beer together on a front porch somewhere, reminiscing about the good old days, and that's what I'm happy about."
But she admits marriage is difficult when you're one half of a country superstar couple trying to make a life together, "It's not easy all the time being on opposite sides of the country and, you know, traveling and all that, but when you get to celebrate moments like this at the Academy of Country Music Awards together and when you go through the hard stuff together, those are the moments that actually count. All the rest is fluff."
RELATED: Awkward celebs
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite