Miranda Lambert: 'Divorce is not an option'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Singer Miranda Lambert has further dismissed reports her marriage to Blake Shelton is on the rocks, insisting divorce is "not an option" for the couple.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The stars hit the stage together at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday to pick up the best song trophy for their collaboration "Over You," and appeared to be very much in love, contradicting tabloid gossip suggesting they're heading for a breakup.
And, just to hammer home the fact they're together forever, Lambert tells CountryWeekly.com, "Like I always say, my mom said to my dad, 'Divorce is not an option.' So, we really love each other and have a real marriage outside of all of this. When this is all said and done, we will be drinking a beer together on a front porch somewhere, reminiscing about the good old days, and that's what I'm happy about."
But she admits marriage is difficult when you're one half of a country superstar couple trying to make a life together, "It's not easy all the time being on opposite sides of the country and, you know, traveling and all that, but when you get to celebrate moments like this at the Academy of Country Music Awards together and when you go through the hard stuff together, those are the moments that actually count. All the rest is fluff."
RELATED: Awkward celebs
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite