Miranda Lambert on Chris Brown dis: I will stand by my wordsRelated: Celeb Gloss, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton
- Photo: Redbook/Giles Bensimon/.1 of 6
By Chris Gardner
Miranda Lambert caught more than a handful of headlines following the 2012 Grammy Awards when she tweeted in protest to Chris Brown's string of performances during the telecast. Almost a year later, she says in the new issue of Redbook that she stands by every word. Read on to find out what she has to say about Breezy, and why she's just fine missing her husband Blake Shelton ...
On her Twitter war with Chris Brown:
"I didn't feel right about not saying something. The loudmouth that I am, I say what I think. I wanted everyone to know that I don't agree with the message it's sending to young women. It's not OK. At all. To be celebrated after doing something like that. I don't think it's right, I never will, and I will stand by what I said till the day that I die."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite