Miranda Lambert on Chris Brown dis: I will stand by my wordsRelated: Celeb Gloss, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton
- Photo: Redbook/Giles Bensimon/.3 of 6
On living through three emotional deaths in her family:
"[Blake's] dad died, my childhood best friend passed away and then my childhood dog, all in two weeks.
RELATED: 50 simple little ways to feel sexy
"I went back onstage, and I wasn't ready, but the crowd just embraced me. I was like, 'OK, I'm really real. Like, all of this tough-girl image? My walls are down and all these people can see it.' But it was a good moment for me. I just laid it out there, like, 'I'm normal, I'm a girl, I have PMS, and I get emotional, and I'm sad sometimes, and that's it.' I feel like I got over the hump of trying to be like, 'I have a chip on my shoulder, I'm strong all the time,' you know? Because no one is."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite