Miranda Lambert patches up differences with Ashton Kutcher
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Warren/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Singer Miranda Lambert has settled her differences with actor Ashton Kutcher, weeks after she took offense to his comedic behavior at the Academy of Country Music Awards show.
Kutcher's cowboy clothing and rendition of George Strait's "I Cross My Heart" onstage at the Las Vegas ceremony last month had many stars questioning his motives, and Lambert, who received an award from the "Two and a Half Men" funnyman, felt he was actually mocking the genre.
RELATED: Chris Brown's Highs and Lows
Kutcher defended himself by reaching out to Lambert on Twitter, writing, "Miranda_Lambert I Am One Of The biggest country Music fans you've ever met. Wasn't making fun at all."
And the pair proved it had moved on from the incident by hugging it out at the Barnstable Brown Party, a pre-Kentucky Derby event held on Friday night to celebrate the weekend's big horse race.
Lambert snapped a photo of the two new pals and posted it on her Twitter blog, alongside the caption: "here it is y'all. He is sweet and lives country music! For real!"
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite