Miranda Lambert Slams Ashton Kutcher for Mocking Country Music at ACMsRelated: Ashton Kutcher, Miranda Lambert
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/AP2 of 10
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Wonderwall4 of 10
- Photo: Vince Bucci/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Ashton Kutcher's no king of country.
The recently separated "Two and a Half Men" star, 34, was one of the unexpected infiltrators at Sunday's Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas. To present the Female Vocalist of the Year award, the star wore a ten-gallon hat and over-the-top county Western garb, and sang some excruciating bars of George Strait's "I Cross My Heart," before handing over the trophy to Miranda Lambert.
Upon reflection, Lambert herself wasn't amused by Kutcher's shtick. The star, 28, tweeted late Monday: "Was Ashton Kutcher making fun of country or is it just me? Watching it back now and I'm kinda wondering?"
Fellow country singer Justin Moore was more direct -- and visceral. In the audience at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, he tweeted, "Seen Ashton kutcher at the acms tonight. What a douche! I don't care for people making a mockery of the way country artists' dress."
Indeed, there was no love lost between Kutcher and most of the crowd during the show and at an afterparty, insiders reveal to Us.
"People were just like 'why is he here?' He has nothing to do with country," one attendee told Us "Nobody laughed at his dumb jokes, in fact he came off as rude. He didn't mingle."
A second source adds that Kutcher walked around the bash "with a massive posse" and "stayed in that dumb outfit for the afterparty."
At the afterparty, Moore "was so heated over Ashton" and was "bitching about him" with Lambert's husband and show host Blake Shelton, the source says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite