- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: X172 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Tony Avelar/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures5 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins SitrickMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:10:09 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins Sitrick
Moby collaborated with the "Toxic" hitmaker on a track for her 2003 album, "In the Zone," four years before she suffered a breakdown during which she shaved her head, attacked a car with an umbrella and ultimately entered a psychiatric ward.
Moby, real name Richard Hall, reveals Spears was already showing signs of her troubled side when he worked with her, but he is still a fan of the singer.
RELATED: Wedding Bells For Britney and Jason?
He says, "Britney's actually kind of like a broken-down shell of a human being, that's what makes her so endearing and compelling. She was lovely, but really broken. Like, ['A Streetcar Named Desire' character] Blanche Dubois-style broken. Actually, the most entitled people I've met are indie rockers and indie actors, because they really believe their press."
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite