Moonlighting CelebritiesRelated: Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Gosling, Madonna, Lady Gaga
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 12
By Michelle Lanz
All the glitz, glamour and special treatment that comes with being a Hollywood star sometimes just doesn't cut it in these tough economic times. It got us thinking, which celebs juggle two or three jobs? Click through to see which stars moonlight in careers other than the ones for which they're famous.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Together, singers/actors Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony form a veritable entertainment powerhouse, but being the savvy couple that they are, they're not satisfied with just being celebrities. The pair also spend their time as partial owners of the Miami Dolphins. So far this business venture has fared well for the pair, unlike J.Lo's now-defunct restaurant Madre's and her failed Sweetface clothing line.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite