Nancy Sinatra tells Twitter to close account in father's name
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: David. F. Smith/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Gérard Depardieu-Elizabeth Hurley Thriller 'Viktor' Acquired by Inception MediaMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Ratings: 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project' Premieres Suffer Big Drops MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in December
Frank Sinatra's daughter Nancy has reached out to Twitter execs to shut down a blog set up in her late father's name.
Nancy Sinatra appealed to her fans for help on Friday after learning the Twitter tag @ratpackfrank had been verified by website executives as an official account of her father's estate.
In a desperate plea, she tweeted, "Friends, how do we get rid of the phony but verified Frank Sinatra? That is NOT my dad. Help."
After receiving advice from tech-savvy followers, she then sent a message to Twitter officials to strip the unauthorized account of its "verified" status.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen Quits Twitter
She wrote, "Attention @Twitter The account @ratpackfrank is not authorized and using my dad's name Frank Sinatra without permission. Please unverify."
Frank Sinatra died in 1998.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite