Nancy Sinatra tells Twitter to close account in father's name
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: David. F. Smith/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Frank Sinatra's daughter Nancy has reached out to Twitter execs to shut down a blog set up in her late father's name.
Nancy Sinatra appealed to her fans for help on Friday after learning the Twitter tag @ratpackfrank had been verified by website executives as an official account of her father's estate.
In a desperate plea, she tweeted, "Friends, how do we get rid of the phony but verified Frank Sinatra? That is NOT my dad. Help."
After receiving advice from tech-savvy followers, she then sent a message to Twitter officials to strip the unauthorized account of its "verified" status.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen Quits Twitter
She wrote, "Attention @Twitter The account @ratpackfrank is not authorized and using my dad's name Frank Sinatra without permission. Please unverify."
Frank Sinatra died in 1998.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite