Nas recovering after hospitalization
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Gary Gershoff/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Rapper Nas has been placed on "bed rest" following his hospitalization in New York on Jan. 11, 2013.
The hip-hop star flew to the Big Apple ahead of a planned interview on "Live! With Kelly and Michael," but he fell ill on the plane and was hospitalized after landing in the city.
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
During the show, the hosts informed viewers about Nas' medical emergency and revealed he was taken straight from the airport to a local hospital to receive treatment for a severe bout of vertigo.
Nas has now opened up about the scare, telling fans he has been discharged from the medical center and is now resting, while he also apologized for missing the interview.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Peace y'all (sic). I'm out of the ER (emergency room) & doin (sic) alright. I'm on bed rest for a few (days). Apologies to everyone @ Live w/ (with) Kelly & Michael. I'll make it up (to you)."
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite