Nas recovering after hospitalization
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Gary Gershoff/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Rapper Nas has been placed on "bed rest" following his hospitalization in New York on Jan. 11, 2013.
The hip-hop star flew to the Big Apple ahead of a planned interview on "Live! With Kelly and Michael," but he fell ill on the plane and was hospitalized after landing in the city.
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
During the show, the hosts informed viewers about Nas' medical emergency and revealed he was taken straight from the airport to a local hospital to receive treatment for a severe bout of vertigo.
Nas has now opened up about the scare, telling fans he has been discharged from the medical center and is now resting, while he also apologized for missing the interview.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Peace y'all (sic). I'm out of the ER (emergency room) & doin (sic) alright. I'm on bed rest for a few (days). Apologies to everyone @ Live w/ (with) Kelly & Michael. I'll make it up (to you)."
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite