Nas recovering after hospitalization
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Gary Gershoff/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Rapper Nas has been placed on "bed rest" following his hospitalization in New York on Jan. 11, 2013.
The hip-hop star flew to the Big Apple ahead of a planned interview on "Live! With Kelly and Michael," but he fell ill on the plane and was hospitalized after landing in the city.
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
During the show, the hosts informed viewers about Nas' medical emergency and revealed he was taken straight from the airport to a local hospital to receive treatment for a severe bout of vertigo.
Nas has now opened up about the scare, telling fans he has been discharged from the medical center and is now resting, while he also apologized for missing the interview.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Peace y'all (sic). I'm out of the ER (emergency room) & doin (sic) alright. I'm on bed rest for a few (days). Apologies to everyone @ Live w/ (with) Kelly & Michael. I'll make it up (to you)."
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite