Nate Dogg's estate hit with child support claim
- Photo: WENN1 of 4
- Photo: WENN2 of 4
- Photo: ANN JOHANSSON/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
The estate of late rapper Nate Dogg has been hit with a creditor's claim from the mother of one of his children.
Shereda Williams has filed a request for a slice of the star's fortune, claiming she is owed $339,924 in unpaid child support money.
According to court documents, obtained TMZ.com, Nate Dogg, real name Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, was meant to pay Williams $4,358 a month for their child, who was born in 2006.
However, Williams maintains the hip-hop star never made a single payment and she is now demanding the outstanding balance, which includes payments accumulated since the rapper's death in March 2011.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite