Nathan Sykes of The Wanted Mourns the Death of His Dog Harry
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.6 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Nathan Sykes has some sad news to share: his furry friend has passed way. "R.I.P Harry dog," the English pop star tweeted Jan. 19. "Thanks for all of the memories, smiles and love. We're gonna miss you."
Fans of the Wanted boy band member tweeted their condolences in droves. "Thanks for all your lovely tweets," Sykes replied hours later. "[They're] making me smile."
Sykes, 19, and his bandmates -- Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker -- are gearing up for the March release of their third studio album, "Third Strike." The group's most recent single, "I Found You," was sent to radio in November 2012 and peaked at No. 1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs.
The band's new album will feature collaborations with Chris Brown, Rita Ora, Pitbull, LMFAO and Dappy.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Nathan Sykes of The Wanted Mourns the Death of His Dog Harry
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite