Nathan Sykes of The Wanted Mourns the Death of His Dog Harry
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.6 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Nathan Sykes has some sad news to share: his furry friend has passed way. "R.I.P Harry dog," the English pop star tweeted Jan. 19. "Thanks for all of the memories, smiles and love. We're gonna miss you."
Fans of the Wanted boy band member tweeted their condolences in droves. "Thanks for all your lovely tweets," Sykes replied hours later. "[They're] making me smile."
Sykes, 19, and his bandmates -- Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker -- are gearing up for the March release of their third studio album, "Third Strike." The group's most recent single, "I Found You," was sent to radio in November 2012 and peaked at No. 1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs.
The band's new album will feature collaborations with Chris Brown, Rita Ora, Pitbull, LMFAO and Dappy.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Nathan Sykes of The Wanted Mourns the Death of His Dog Harry
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite