Nathan Sykes of The Wanted Mourns the Death of His Dog Harry
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Tiffany Rose Photography/.6 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social Media
Nathan Sykes has some sad news to share: his furry friend has passed way. "R.I.P Harry dog," the English pop star tweeted Jan. 19. "Thanks for all of the memories, smiles and love. We're gonna miss you."
Fans of the Wanted boy band member tweeted their condolences in droves. "Thanks for all your lovely tweets," Sykes replied hours later. "[They're] making me smile."
Sykes, 19, and his bandmates -- Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker -- are gearing up for the March release of their third studio album, "Third Strike." The group's most recent single, "I Found You," was sent to radio in November 2012 and peaked at No. 1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs.
The band's new album will feature collaborations with Chris Brown, Rita Ora, Pitbull, LMFAO and Dappy.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Nathan Sykes of The Wanted Mourns the Death of His Dog Harry
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite